Buy Ruger AR-556 with M-LOK Handguard Online
Firstly, This addition to the Ruger® AR-556 rifle line features a 16.10″ cold hammer-forged barrel with a 1:7″ twist and pistol-length gas system to reliably function with both the lightest supersonic hunting rounds and heavy, subsonic rounds. Buy Ruger AR-556 with M-LOK Handguard Online
Secondly, The rifle also boasts an 11″ aluminum free-float handguard with Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots and a standard pistol grip for easy user customization.
Thirdly, The dust cover and metal magazine are mark with the caliber for easy identification of both the rifle and ammunition. The pistol-length gas system is tune to run with a wide variety of ammunition, with or without a silencer. The 5/8″-24 muzzle threads are capped with a thread protector.
- Firstly, 11″ aluminum handguard is free-floated for accuracy and features Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions with additional slots on the angled faces near the muzzle.
- Secondly, Flat top upper receiver features a Picatinny rail for easy attachment of magnified optic, red dot or open sights.
- Thirdly, Made from 7075-T6 hard-coat anodized aluminum forgings, shot-peened and proof-tested 9310 steel bolt, and 8620 steel bolt carrier. The inside diameter of the carrier and gas key are chrome plate and the key is stake for longevity.
- Also, Single-stage trigger provides durable and reliable fire control. The enlarge trigger guard is design to allow gloved shooting in cold weather.
- Six-position, telescoping, M4-style buttstock and Mil-Spec buffer tube allow the rifle to be properly size for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear.
- Equipped with a heavy-contour, cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. M4 feed ramps provide improved reliability, and the matte black oxide finish reduces glare and provides corrosion resistance.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flat top upper receiver features a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
- Also includes: one, 30-round metal magazine.
Firstly, “Firearm” shall mean any portable barrel weapon that expels, is design to expel or
may be readily convert to expel a shot, bullet or projectile by the action of an explosive,
excluding antique firearms or their replicas. Antique firearms and their replicas shall be
defined in accordance with domestic law. In no case, however, shall antique firearms
include firearms manufactured after 1899. Buy Best Firearms online
Secondly, “Parts and components” shall mean any element or replacement element specifically
designed for a firearm and essential to its operation, including a barrel, frame or receiver,
slide or cylinder, bolt or breech block, and any device designed or adapted to diminish
the sound caused by firing a firearm;
Thirdly, “Ammunition” shall mean the complete round or its components, including cartridge
cases, primers, propellant powder, bullets or projectiles, that are use in a firearm