buy ruger pc charger 9mm 29100
Firstly, The Ruger PC Carbine 40sw , is a new takedown pistol caliber carbine from Ruger. This carbine comes with one Ruger SR40 series magazine, and an adapter to allow the carbine to accept Glock magazines. buy ruger pc charger 9mm 29100
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series™ pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well. Design for use with 15-round OEM Glock® magazines is include.* buy ruger pc charger 9mm 29100
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unload pushing a recess lever. Twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treat, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-hand control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Cold hammer-forge, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Thread barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protect blade front sight.
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly size for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three, 1/2″ spacers included).
- Durable, glass-fill nylon synthetic buttstock features a proprietary. Texture for enhance control and an integral sling mount for rapid sling attachment .
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrate Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment and charging handle removal.
* Older Glock® magazines that feature only one magazine latch slot may still be use with the PC Carbine™, but the magazine release button must remain on the left side of the rifle as ship from the factory. The magazine release button should not be reverse when using this type of magazine as the magazine will not properly lock into the magazine well. Early versions of Glock®-brand magazines with a “U” shaped notch at the rear of the magazine feed lips will not function in the PC Carbine™.