Ruger American Pistol 9mm Compact Manual Safety
Firstly, This Ruger American Pistol Compact is chamber in 9mm Luger and is configure with a manual safety. Originally introduced in December 2015, the feature-rich Ruger American Pistol was design with the latest U.S. Military standards in mind and was tested in the harshest environments to ensure the rugged reliability consumers have come to expect from Ruger. Ruger American Pistol 9mm Compact Manual Safety
Secondly, With a 3.55″ barrel, overall dimensions of 6.65″ long, 4.48″ high and a weight of 28.75 ounces with an empty magazine, the Ruger American Pistol Compact model shares all of the features and rugged reliability of the duty-size gun in a smaller, lighter, more concealable package. It ships in a hard case with small, medium and large replaceable grip modules and two nickel-Teflon® plated steel magazines (one 17-round extended magazine and one 12-round compact magazine).
Thirdly, The American-made Ruger American Pistol is build on a rigid, one-piece, precision-machine, black nitride, stainless steel chassis with integral frame rails and fire control housing. Additional features include genuine Novak® LoMount Carry three-dot sights, a stainless steel slide with non-reflective, black nitride finish, a one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame and a mil-standard 1913 accessory rail.
- Firstly, Trigger features a short takeup with positive reset.
- Secondly, Recoil-reducing barrel cam, low-mass slide, low center of gravity and low bore axis.
- Thirdly, Performance tested for sustained +P ammunition use.
- Fourthly, Genuine Novak® LoMount Carry three-dot sights.
- Also, Modular wrap-around grip system for adjusting palm swell and trigger reach.
- Furthermore, Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
- More So, Ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release allow actuation with either hand.
- Safety features include internal, automatic sear block system, ambidextrous manual safety. Integrated trigger safety and no trigger pull required for takedown.
- Also includes – Two nickel-Teflon® plated steel magazines (one 12-round and one 17-round with grip extension); small, medium and large grip modules.
- Pre-tensioned striker system features a powerful striker spring for positive ignition without a heavier trigger pull.
- Non-slip surfaces including functional slide serrations and purpose-oriented grip frame texturing for enhanced control.
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail acts as a mounting point for a wide variety of standard lights, lasers and infra-red illuminators.