Ruger PC Carbine 9mm 17rd TB
Firstly, Ruger PC Carbine 9mm 17rd TB (Threaded and Fluted Barrel), is a new takedown pistol caliber carbine from Ruger. This carbine comes with one Ruger SR9/ Security 9 series magazine, and an adapter to allow the carbine to accept Glock magazines. Ruger PC Carbine 9mm 17rd TB
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series/Security-9® pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recess lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart. Ruger PC Carbine 9mm 17rd TB
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machine from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-hand control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Cold hammer-forge, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Threaded barrel with include thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protects blade front sight.
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly size for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three, 1/2″ spacers included).
- Durable, glass-fill nylon synthetic buttstock features a proprietary texture. For enhance control and an integral sling mount for rapid sling attachment .
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-machine from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodize for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment and charging handle removal.