Ruger PC Carbine 9mm OD Green
Firstly, Ruger PC Carbine 9mm OD Green, is a new takedown pistol caliber carbine from Ruger. This carbine comes with one Ruger SR9/ Security 9 series magazine, and an adapter to allow the carbine to accept Glock magazines.
- Easy takedown system, allows for quick separation of the barrel forend assembly from the action, to allow for easy transportation and storage.
- Interchangeable magazine wells, allow for the use of Ruger SR9/ Security 9 series magazines or Glock 9mm magazines. Ruger PC Carbine 9mm OD Green
- Reversible magazines and charging handle, allow for ambidextirous use.
- Dead action features a tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil.
- Cold hammer forged, 1/2×28 threaded fluted barrel.
- Adjustable rear ghost ring sight & front blade sight.
- Three soft rubber 1/2″ buttpad spacers allow for the PC 9 to be sized properly to the shooter.
- Glass filled nylon synthetic stock, with single swivel studs, and forward mounted accessory rail.
- 7075-T6 aluminum billet receiver with integrated picatinny rail, to allow for easy mounting of optics.
- Includes: One, 17 round Ruger SR9/ Security 9 magazine.
- The rifle is a distributor exclusive and has an OD Green Finish.
Practical and versatile, the Ruger Pistol Caliber Carbine is ideal for any shooter, from novice to experienced.
Built to excel in a number of roles from plinking or competitions to home or personal defense, the PC Carbine is highly configurable and compact, making it the perfect portable companion to match with many pistols.
The Ruger PC Carbine in 9mm features interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. Other features include a 16.12″ threaded, fluted barrel, and a black synthetic stock.
Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.