Ruger PC Charger 9mm Online For Sale
Firstly, The Ruger PC Charger 9mm 10 round, is a new offering from Ruger for 2020. This is the pistol version of their very successful PC Carbine line. Ruger PC Charger 9mm Online For Sale
Secondly, This pistol comes with one Ruger SR9/ Security 9 series magazine, and an adapter to allow the carbine to accept Glock magazines.
Furthermore, This pistol comes with a 10 round mag for states that have magazine capacity laws. It is exactly the same as the standard 17 round version, except for the magazine.
- Firstly, Glass-filled polymer chassis system allows for the mounting of standard AR grips.
- Secondly, Integrated rear 7075-T6 aluminum picatinny rail allows for the mounting of Picatinny-style rail brace mounts.
- Thirdly, Chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities as well as integrated rear-mounted QD cups for the quick connection of QD cup capable slings.
- CNC-milled handguard, that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, incorporates the traditional takedown block and features Magpul® M-LOK-compatible slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories
- 6 o’clock position of the CNC-milled handguard features a factory-installed handstop for secure support hand placement.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series™ and Security-9® pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*. Ruger American® Pistol magazine wells are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the pistol is unload, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machine from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy-contour barrel provides consistent accuracy.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-machine from an aerospace grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodize for maximum durability.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series™ pistol magazine; hex wrenches for disassembly of the chassis system and pistol, and charging handle removal.