Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid 308win with one 10 round mag
Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid 308win
New for 2018 and now equipped with a 15″ Free-Float M-LOK handguard, the Ruger Precision Rifle 308 Winchester is the precision rifle standard. Other new enhancements include a Hybrid Muzzle Brake, which effectively reduces recoil by 40% in 6.5 Creedmoor models. The Precision rifle ships with two, 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines.
- Firstly, In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Also, cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Patented multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench stored in the bolt shroud.
- Ruger® Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Secondly, Medium-contour (.75″ at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle® Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- Thirdly, 15″ free-float M-LOK® handguard made of hard black anodized aluminum and features M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK® compatible rails and accessories.
- Fourthly, Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- “Upper” receiver and one-piece bolt precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body nitride for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Furthermore, Barrels can be replaced easily by competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16″-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool stored in the Ruger Precision Rifle® Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- “Lower” magazine well halves precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Also includes: two, 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines.