Firstly, Ruger PC Carbine 9mm 10rd Threaded and Fluted Barrel, is a new takedown pistol caliber carbine from Ruger. This carbine comes with one Ruger SR9/ Security 9 series magazine, and an adapter to allow the carbine to accept Glock magazines. This carbine comes with a 10 round magazine, but it is in the exact configuration of the 17 round magazine version. smith and wesson shield 9mm for sale
- Easy takedown system, allows for quick separation of the barrel forend assembly from the action, to allow for easy transportation and storage.
- Interchangeable magazine wells, allow for the use of Ruger SR9/ Security 9 series magazines or Glock 9mm magazines. smith and wesson shield 9mm for sale
- Reversible magazines and charging handle, allow for ambidextirous use.
- Dead action features a tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil.
- Cold hammer forged, 1/2×28 threaded fluted barrel.
- Adjustable rear ghost ring sight & front blade sight.
- Three soft rubber 1/2″ buttpad spacers allow for the PC 9 to be sized properly to the shooter.
- Glass filled nylon synthetic stock, with single swivel studs, and forward mounted accessory rail.
- 7075-T6 aluminum billet receiver with integrated picatinny rail, to allow for easy mounting of optics.
- Includes: One, 10 round Ruger SR9/ Security 9 magazine.
* Older Glock® magazines that feature only one magazine latch slot may still be used with the PC Carbine™, but the magazine release button must remain on the left side of the rifle as shipped from the factory.
The magazine release button should not be reversed when using this type of magazine as the magazine will not properly lock into the magazine well. Early versions of Glock®. Brand magazines with a “U” shaped notch at the rear of the magazine. Feed lips will not function in the PC Carbine™.