Firstly, The Ruger AR-556 5.56mm, is Ruger’s M4 Style, direct impingement rifle. s&w m&p 9mm smith and wesson gun store
- Comes with the Ruger Rapid Deploy folding rear sight.
- Six-position telescoping M4-style buttstock and Mil-Spec buffer tube allow the rifle to be properly size for different shooters. s&w m&p 9mm smith and wesson gun store
- make from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector, and is Type III hard coat anodize for maximum durability.
- Bolt is machine from 9310 alloy steel and is shot peen and pressure (proof) tested to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Front sight post is elevation adjustable, and a front sight tool is included. The A2-style F-height allows co-witness with many optics.
- Milled gas block is locate at a carbine-length position for improve balance and handling. Multiple attachment points include a QD socket and bayonet lug, for many sling and accessory mounting options. Serrations on the angled face of the gas block provide a low-glare surface.
- Medium contour cold hammer-forge barrel, 1:8 twist rate, 5.56 chamber allows you to use either 5.56 or .223 ammunition. M4 feed ramps, 1/2×28 thread barrel with flash suppressor
- Includes: One, 30-round Magpul PMAG.
This is a serialized firearm, and must be shipped to an FFL dealer. Please have your FFL dealer either fax or email a copy of their FFL license to us. If you choose the In Store Pickup option, a VSP SP-65 & ATF Form 4473 must be filled out at the time of pickup.
Back to all Ruger Firearms
- Long Guns