The Ruger AR-556 MPR 5.56mm, is one of Ruger’s M4 Style, direct impingement rifles. Use smith and wesson revolvers for sell
- Lower receiver is fit with Magpul® MOE® grip and MOE SL® collapsible buttstock on a Mil-Spec buffer tube.
- Handguard is free-float for accuracy and the slim, 15″ length provides enhance ergonomics.
- Bolt is mil-spec 9310 and is machine and shot peen for strength and durability. Used smith and wesson revolvers for sell
- The Ruger® Elite 452® AR-Trigger is a two-stage trigger that offers a smooth, crisp, 4.5 pound trigger pull. It features a full-strength hammer spring for consistent primer ignition and a lightweight hammer that enables a faster lock time for improve accuracy.
- Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions with additional slots on the angle faces near the muzzle.
- Ruger® muzzle brake is a radial port design that significantly reduces felt recoil and muzzle movement. The thread barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installs.
- Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The 1:8″ twist rate stabilizes bullets from 35 to 77 grains, and the 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. ammunition. M4 feed ramps provide improve reliability, and the matte black nitrid finish provides corrosion resistance.
- Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flat top upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector, and is Type III hard-coat anodize for maximum durability.
- Bolt carrier and gas key have chrome-plate inside diameters to provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is stake so that it will not loosen after extensive firing.
- Rifle-length gas system provides smoother operation and reduces felt recoil.
- Also includes: one, 30-round Magpul® PMAG® magazine.