Viridian E-Series Laser Ruger Security-9 9mm Online
Firstly, The reliable and affordable Security-9 is now available paired with a factory-installed Viridian E-Series red (635-650 nm) laser. The adjustable laser module weighs just over 1/2 ounce. With the installed long-lasting battery and comes securely mounted to the pistol. Viridian E-Series Laser Ruger Security-9 9mm Online
Secondly, The laser also features ambidextrous push-button activation. This low-cost option is ideal for increasing accuracy in low light conditions.
Thirdly, Chambered in 9mm Luger and utilizing a 15-round, double-stack magazine. The Security-9 strikes the perfect balance between a compact and full-size pistol.
Also, It is small and light enough to be easily concealed and comfortably carried, yet has twice the capacity of slimmer 9mm Luger pistols.
Furthermore, The Secure Action use in the Security-9 is the same as the LCP® II and is derive from the reliable and proven hammer-fire LCP fire control system, combining the smooth trigger pull of the LCP with the short, crisp feel and positive reset of a single action.
In Addition, Safety features include a blade trigger safety, external manual safety, neutrally balance sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension, and a hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless you pull the trigger.
- Factory installed Viridian® E-Series™ red (635-650 nm) laser. The laser unit weighs just over 1/2 oz with the install battery and mounts securely to the rail and trigger guard. The laser features ambidextrous push-button activation.
- Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and barrel and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- The Secure Action use in the LCP® II and Security-9® is derive from the reliable and proven hammer-fired LCP® fire control system. This combines the smooth trigger pull of the LCP® with the short, crisp feel and positive reset of a single action.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight.
- Internal, Secure Action hammer provides strong ignition force yet allows for easier slide racking when compared with many striker-fired pistols. Front cocking serrations enable positive slide manipulation.
- Safety features include bladed trigger safety; manual safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless pull the trigger.
- In Conclusion, Includes two 15 round magazines.